Be Our Guest!
Be our guest for a truly magical journey as Saskatoon Summer Players presents Disney’s timeless classic, Beauty and the Beast.
Step into this tale as old as time, where Belle longs for adventure and something more than her simple life. Little does she know that her fate will soon intertwine with that of the Beast – a young prince cursed to live as a monstrous creature. Beauty and the Beast is a breathtakingly beautiful musical experience that has captured the hearts of audiences, of all ages, around the world.
Under the skilled direction of Bobby Williston, Saskatoon Summer Players is bringing this beloved story to life, featuring a tremendous, all local, company of performers, musicians, designers, and creatives. The show also includes all of the iconic songs from the Academy Award-winning animated feature, as well as new songs by legendary composer Alan Menken and Tim Rice.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the magic and romance as you join Belle and the Beast on their unforgettable journey to discover the true meaning of love and the power of forgiveness.
June 21st to June 30th, 2023
Remai Arts Centre - Rawlco Radio Hal
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!
- Director: Bobby Williston
- Assistant Director: Cynthia Olson
- Choreographer: Meghan McDonald
- Assistant Choreographer: Brenda Bennett
- Stage Manager: Brady Moore
- ASM: Alex Hodson
- Co-Music Director: Amanda Gourlay
- Co-Music Director: Britni Shingoose
- Co-Vocal Coach: Kylen Rioux
- Co-Vocal Coach: Liz Whitbread
- Production Manager: Jalisa Gonie
- Assistant Production Manager: Michael Kruger
- The Art Department
- Shaun Bzdel, Kei Tanaka, Catherine Hui, Hisa Qian, Elise Parsonage, Meghan McDonald, Jorja Green, Josh Bachman, McCall Kindt, Roberta Ross, Celeste Nicholson, Zach Greenhorn, Matthew Thompson
Belle: Micaela Agopsowicz
Beast: Rylan Bauer
Gaston: Jory Litt-Jukes
LeFou: Adam Webster
Maurice: Vern Bennett
Lumiere: Domonic Laplante
Cogsworth: Zach Adams
Babette: Madelin Abrey
Mrs. Potts: Jen Duggleby
Chip: Maia Macatangay
Madame de la Grande-Bouche: Elise Parsonage
Sabit (Siyam) Hassan
You must sign the CODE OF CONDUCT to be in an SSP production.
Feel free to review the AUDITION POLICY.
For info on Roles and Expectations, check out the PRODUCTION MANUAL.
The Board of SSP must adhere to the BOARD PRODUCTION ROLE POLICY.